These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sweet 16!

March 29th marked a very big day--both for Savanna and I!  She turned 16 and I am officially old feeling!  OK, not really but there is definately a difference when your baby can drive!

She is such a sweetheart and so much fun.  She is quiet around home and gets things done, but so easy going that nothing seems to bother her.  I am so blessed to have been able to be a mother to this beauty.  Thanks Savanna!
 

 She liked her birthday gifts, but she loved being asked to the Jr. Prom by Matthew Swink even better.  He had this cute basket made up and I picked it up the night before and had it waiting in the bathroom for her in the morning.

I brought her friends pizza and she made cupcakes for them.  What cute kids they are!
We went to the Drivers license division after school to get her license so now you all have fair warning that she is on the roads!
Savanna at Cafe Sabor.
We went there to have dinner with Grandma and Grandma for Savanna's birthday.
They sang to her and she got free fried icecream

No comments:

Post a Comment