These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Riding

I took my Laurel class to go for a ride and see the new baby calves.
 

 Alli, Lexie and Teresa.
Lexie had never ridden before so she was a little nervous about it.  There were about 20 calves in the
meadow running around.  There was a cow just about to deliver a calf and Alli and Teresa wanted to watch.  I was unsure how long it would be so we rode further and come back to check on her and she still hadn't had it so we went back to the barn.  The girls got their binoculars out and looked at the cows to see the new calf.  I wish I could have taken them back down.  They were so excited.
This calf with the cute pink vet wrap needed  fluids in the vein so Clay the vet came to put the I.V. in.  The girls were impressed by the pink tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment