These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter

Marge was warming the rolls and they got forgotten and they burned!

Caroline, Nathan, Chloe

Grace, Ashley, Charlie, Wade, Jordan

Courtney and Jackson
Hoping to find a non-shaking egg!

What a cute bunch!
I don't usually get to find many eggs.  I like to take the pictures and watch the fun.  This year I did find one $20.00 egg!  It is so much fun just to be gathered together as a family.  Easter is such a good time of the year.  I found a neat scripture and video of the last week of the Saviors life and it was fun to read and watch many of the amazing teachings of the Savior.  I am so grateful for the sacrifice He made for me.  I can't begin to understand all the aspects of the atonement, but I an grateful for it and the possibility to return to live with them again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment