These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ward Ski Night




Brayden Jensen, Noah Mercado, and Savanna
We had a great night of skiing! Well, Savanna did. There isn't much snow and I hate to ski on the icy stuff, so I stayed in the lodge and got caught up on a little sewing, where it was warm, and besides that, the hot chocolate needed tending. There ended up being more snow than I thought. They have 2 feet compared to the ten feet they had last year. We're a little low on snow. It's hard to complain though, we still aren't feeding our cows!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering when they announced ward ski night if there would be enough snow. At least there was some. I have some mending I need done..can I send it to you for the next ski trip??

    ReplyDelete