These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Puzzled?

Every year at Christmas we put together a puzzle.  This year we did this one of  D.C.  It was a fun one but a tricky one.  We keep it at 500 pieces.  That is enough for me. 

We have an old artificial tree.  I love it.  The lights stay on and I don't have to re-string them every year.  It is small enough to fit in the garage and in the house.  I wanted to put it downstairs when we got the grand piano but  Bryan didn't think it was a good idea.  "Santa might get lost" was his excuse.   I am not a great decorator but these are some of my favorite ornaments.  I put all of them on this year, not just my "cowboy'" ones. 


This ornament came from Sierra's trip to Europe.  It is hand blown glass.

This is part of the Nativity that Bryan gave me a couple of years ago.  I love it and it could stay out all year if no one else would complain.

                Sierra's friend gave her the antlers and red nose for her car.  It was quite festive. 


I have had this jolly couple since the kids were little.  It used to sit in front of the fireplace and we would have to move it on Christmas Eve so Santa could come down the chimney and not tip it over.  It's a good thing Jackson thought of that.  I would have felt bad if it had gotten broken!


Speaking of Jackson, here he is!  Still using his present from last year.  Unfortunately, I haven't improved my pull-up record much since then.  I really should use it more often. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment