These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Riverton...again


This sign is just outside of Hudson, Wy. 
 I think the population sign says that 200 people live there.  I think they are exaggerating.

This is the gas plant outside of Opal.  It is very large.  It is about the half-way mark and we switch drivers here.

This is the river as we come into Riverton.  I think it is the Popo Agie River.  (I forgot to look!)  It was mostly frozen over.


While I was shopping in beautiful downtown Riverton, I saw this cool car!  At the time it was 12 degrees.  I guess he was tough and was used to the cold.

This dog was so cute.  There was another dog on the other side of this one.  It was  a Boston Terrier so it was a little dog and a big dog.  Not your typical cow dogs like in every other truck!


The Tetons had a fresh dusting of snow on them and were beautiful!

They were feeding their "dude horses" on the snow.

The snow is down significantly from last year.  The fence was covered last year.

This cute red building is in Driggs.

2 comments: