We started this great tradition of having a Last Day of Summer party on the day before school starts. This year, it started by moving pipe.
Everyone but Bryan came including the dog and the horse that decided to show up!
Chelsie got to ride in my truck instead of my nice Tahoe while she was wet and dirty.
After pipe, we all met at Cafe Sabor for delicious Mexican food. They have delicious chips and salsa. We got to sit outside on the porch and it was nice and shady!
It was a great time to be together!
After lunch, the girls and I went to see the last Harry Potter movie. We have waited and waited to see it. It wasn't disappointing! It was a great way to spend a hot day.
After the movie, we all went to see Jackson golf. It was a family affair and there were about ten carts in the gallery. Sierra was Grandma Marj's driver. Savanna took her turn too.
That is the only driving she'll be doing till next year!
After the golf game, we went to Juniper Take-out for dinner with the whole Summers family.
We were in a back room and we were so stinky and sweaty from watching golf that the whole room smelled. Next, we went to Nancy's to see Sierra's senior pictures. I can't wait for them to be printed!
When we got back home we lit the traditional sparklers we saved from the 4th of July. It is a great way to end the day and remember all the fun we had this summer. I wish I would have started this tradition much earlier, but I'm glad we do it none the less.
Sierra will be enjoying her senior year this year and Savanna her freshman.
Where have my babies gone?
Only Onward.

What a fun idea! I want to play with sparklers!
ReplyDelete