These are a few of my favorite things!
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Clogged Culvert
We have had more trouble with this culvert this year than any other! The watercress has grown like crazy and for some reason it breaks free and floats toward this spot and fills up the culvert, along with a few sticks that tag along. Usually, I get a big stick and pull out the stuff and it begins to run again. This time it was stuck too good. The board on the bottom picture, we were putting it in and trying to ram it through. The board was all the way in and was barely reaching the clog. Savanna is trying to grab sticks with her feet and she was able to pull a few out. We all ended up wet to our waists and unsucessful. Alma will have to go swimming and see if he can clear it. I'm sure he's so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe you didn't post the "real" pictures of clearing the culvert. I would have loved to have seen you and Jackson in your clogged culvert attire:)
ReplyDelete