These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Girls Camp 2011


We spent the first day at Cinnamon Creek in and out of the rain.  I am glad it didn't last long or make a mess!

Kylee, Madysen, Kiersten, and Celeste our first year campers!
Trista and Savanna

Brooklyn and Lexie

Colette and Mandie

Sherleen made it one more year as camp director.  The girls are painting wooden beads to make a bracelet.  It was such a cute project for them!

Kelsey and Emily

Savanna and her CPR friend

Dan and our camp visitor.  Dan  picked it up and the snake bit him.  It was just a blow snake, thankfully.


We had a great year at camp.  It was Stake Camp and our theme was Aspire Higher.  We learned about women in the New Testament and that was fun to see how each ward incorporated the woman that they were given to learn about  into their skit and cheer.  We had no major mishaps and the weather mostly cooperated.
It was a great time for all!  I learned to be a little more patient and not be in such a hurry.  I also learned that people may say things that they don't really mean when they are stressed.  
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun camp. I totally know what you mean about learning about patience and not being in such a hurry. I have been to stake camp, and my personality cares about those kinds of things. I can't believe Dan got a snake bite.

    ReplyDelete