These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Jackson's Favorite

                                                   Sierra--roll over
                                                    Jackson


me!
When Jackson returned, he wanted to get a pull-up bar.  Every store we went in he'd find them or ask about them.  The girls got him one for Christmas.  Now, whenever we pass by it, which is often because it is at the bottom of the stairs, we do a pull-up or a roll-over.  I do not have a lot of moldings in my house so this is the only place we can put it.  The funny thing is that there is a light right above our heads.  Bryan hit his head on the light.  Luckily he didn't break it.  He no longer does one when he passes by.   We are going to be so tough--I hope!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. you buff little family you! Love the posts, reminds me I'm WAY behind. Thanks for the visit last night!! We loved having you stop by!

    ReplyDelete