These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I have been busy "resting" the past two weeks.  I have cross-stitched,
 I have crocheted hats, and hair ribbon flowers in assorted colors,
I have made curtains for Dianna's windows,

I edited my very own book--ok it is my blog book and it turned out great!  If you are interested in the web site it is blurb.com .

I had these four quilts done but I needed to put the bindings on, so now they are all done too!
This doesn't count all the little cleaning jobs, reading, entering ranch stuff on the computer, preparing papers for taxes and sleeping that I have also done.  What a restful time I have had.  hee hee

2 comments:

  1. the curtains for Dianna are really cute and appropriate with the chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some resting Bonnie! NOT following Doc's orders!

    ReplyDelete