These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Don't love it!



I have never been known to have great taste in picking out fabric--it's just not my skill.  I am not afraid to try and this is my latest attempt.  I loved the line of fabric from Moda called Giddy.  It has my favorite colors and cute patterns but I didn't love it all put together in this simple quilt top.  I am torn whether or not to unpick and try a different fabric in the unpieced squares or to leave it.  Also I should have laid out the next two borders, they are  the cute red with dots in a two inch border, and the unpieced squares in a six inch border.  Aaaa!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I like them. But then again, I never pick out fabric:) Honestly though, I think they colors are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it, I love it!!!! I think when you get the borders on it will all tie together. Call me I'll come pick out fabric for you. Love that part of the journey!!!

    ReplyDelete