This is Jackson's teacher from the MTC and his fiance.
Bryant and Jackson
I can't believe this day came and went! Jackson is home, he spoke in church, and we had the party after. I have waited so long for this day to come. It wasn't a day that I had planned or really even thought about over the last couple of years, but to have him home, for rea,l and not just gone and waiting for his return is a fun feeling. He is so much the same but so different in many good ways. His bedroom is actually clean and his bed is made! He helps with the dishes instead of disappearing, and he actually wants to be with the family and not always with the friends. I will hold onto that for as long as he lets me because I know that it will change sooner than I am ready for. His next mission is much more permanent than the last one. Another adventure awaits!

So good to have him home. I keep telling Graham that he isn't going to leave me and go on a mission(if that would ever happen, yeah right:)) He is one good young man. Welcome home again Jackson.
ReplyDelete