Well, he is finally home! He has had a good two years and has had some good stories to tell. He is a little taller than when he left because he isn't a head shorter than all of the friends like he was when he left and he hasn't gained any weight, just redistributed it. His voice has changed and I keep looking to see who is talking to me! The airport was fun and fast. We took grandma and went to Maddox for lunch. Now onto his next mission--real life!

Oh! Give Jackson a hug from his big sister (sort-of) Jenny! I love that kid! So nice to have him home for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteYeah! So glad that he made it home safe! Can't wait to come see him!
ReplyDeleteHe looks great Bonnie, glad he made it home!!!!
ReplyDeleteHis voice is definitely different. And he didn't get fat, so that's always a bonus.
ReplyDeleteThat´s my comp! I´m glad he made it home! He is the best! I love you Summers Family
ReplyDelete