These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Friday: Our First Beach Day--Malekahana and Goat Island

This was the sunrise.  I love to see the pink sun peek up over the horizon.  
I went for a nice run to the South of our house.  Sierra slept in.

Sierra and Savanna 

Savanna and the boogie board

This is some of the underwater plants I found.

Jackson is on the surf board.  He got up a time or two.

When we got out to Goat Island this is the sign we were met with.  It was about 2 blocks out.  


Brain Coral


I am impressed by my underwater camera!  This was a cool critter too!

We were here about 2 hours and could have stayed all day.  We had the beach pretty much to ourselves.  Bryan and I went for a little walk along the beach.  It was so beautiful.




Bryan tolerated being on the beach.  He did take off his jacket for a few minutes.  He did not get in the water.


Sierra and the rocks.  Jackson was out behind her in the breakers surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment