These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Friday, March 7, 2014

The Royals

My cute cousins visiting Aunt MaryAnn and Uncle Gus.
Kim, Cathy, Gary, MaryAnn

My mom, Sharon, MaryAnn, Gus, my dad, Tony
So, the Royal's moved from their home in Salt Lake to Millville to live with their daughter, so Uncle Gus could have more care.  His liver is failing and he is now on Hospice.  
MaryAnn and my dad are siblings.  Within 3 days of moving and MaryAnn feeling terrible the whole time, Sherry. her daughter, took her to the hospital and after several tests it is determined that she has stage 4 lung cancer.  It was a huge blow to their sweet family.  Cathy, their daugher, came to help for a week and then her husband and these two cute kids came for a visit and a conference.  
It was Cheyenne's birthday and also Valentines day, and Alex had missed his Valentine's Day school party so I dressed up as Cupid and surprised them with paper hearts and sugar cookies to frost.  I had the beginnings of a cold so I wore the mask to protect Aunt MaryAnn who had just had her first Chemo treatment.


Cheyenne called me Aunt Cupid

I love the look in his eyes.
You can just see how much he loves her. 
I want this kind of love.


Cathy and Cupid-Bonnie

I love this girl.  She is an amazing person who is so real and so kind--and I get to call her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment