These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Snow!


 Mouse, new buckskin, Pancho, Skip, Neville, Smokey
 This is our newest addition to the ranch.  We bought him from Jill and Troy.  He has a nice shape and his papers say he has a good cowy mind, but we'll see.  I am excited for it to warm up so I can go for a ride.  He is coming four in the spring.  Bryan has a good eye for conformation--just like his dad.
It had been about two weeks since we'd had a storm to clear out the air and we finally got 3 days of  snow and  surprisingly, freezing rain.  That was something we don't get much of and it made driving not fun at all.  I opted to stay in that day-except to take Savanna to MC, which is seriously the most dangerous thing I do!
We ended up getting about a foot of snow.  It was good to see since we need snow to make up for last years less-than-normal amount.  The snowblower started right up and the neighborhood was cleared in no time.
 

1 comment:

  1. Are you the neighborhood snowblower? Fresh snow is pretty.

    ReplyDelete