These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Inversion

 I am at the High Line canal looking west.  The news said that the air was so bad that it was like smoking 2 packs of ciggs a day.  No wonder I can't kick my cough!



 
It has been the coldest January in ten years.  We have had more days sub-zero than I can remember for a long time.  Needless to say the inversion has also been terrible.  I ventured out this day to get out of the house.  It was 3 degrees.  I went behind Allan's house and got above the gunky air.  I keep telling myself it will be warmer in a couple of weeks--surely it can't last too much longer!
When I am stuck inside I tend to make too many treats!  Now that Sierra has moved to Logan I am trying to remember how to cook for fewer eaters.  We are still having lots of leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment