These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Random Pictures

I have become a back-seat rider.  It's much easier to let Sierra teach Savanna to drive.

The new church in Paradise.  The steeple has a bell in it!  The original church had a bell.  The rock that is in the colums on the front came from the original foundation of the old church.  It looks great!
 


 

We have had a turkey invasion!  They are enjoying the barnyard and riverbottoms this year.  I love to chase them horseback.  They don't fly, usually, and they can run fast!
 

Sierra is in the Relief Society Presidency so she took them for a horseride.  It was a nice morning and they loved it!  I can still saddle 9 different horses and not have 2 of the same color. 
Sharell would be so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment