These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

25th Wedding Anniversary

Bryan and I celebrated our anniversary in Salt Lake by staying at the Grand America.  It was Grand!  We went to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.  We rode in a cab with another couple from the motel who were also celebrating their anniversary by going to the same steakhouse.
 

 
  I especially enjoyed the bubbles! They water came out of the faucet so fast that it made a ton of bubbles!

We left on a Friday afternoon--after I had help process 30 calves.  One of them kicked me pretty good in the knee and it was very sore the rest of the day.  I iced it on the way to Salt Lake so I could walk on it.  As you can see, it was pretty swollen (and I missed a spot shaving!).  Thankfully, the ice helped and I could walk up to  the new City Creek Center the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment