These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Monday, July 2, 2012

More Wedding Pictures

 I finally found the camera that I had on the wedding day.  These are at the luncheon at the Riverwoods in Logan.  It was delicious and a pretty place to have it.  They set it all up and took it down and I coud enjoy the family and friends that came to celebrate!

 Diane and Big Al and their family
Jenny holding Paige, Ashley, Rachel, Fred
Wade, Diane Allan, Amber, Nick

 Our best hired man, Alma, and his cute wife Kristie and Rider

Our dear friends, Vickie and Joe Huish. 
 Their son Shane lived at our house and Jackson at theirs for the first 18 years of their life!

These two lined Jackson and Courtney up!
Thanks, Michelle and Trevor.

Jordan, Austin, Bryant--all still available!

 Complete joy and relief from both sets of parents--our oldest children married!
I went to school with both of these two.  We were in the marching band together.  Byron played an amazing trumpet and Anissa played the oboe and then she was the drum major.
How lucky I am to have good friends raise a beautiful daughter for me to enjoy also!

 The siblings

 My sister, Dianna, Ike, Parker and Toni

 Grandpa and Grandma Reay

 Grandma Marge with Savanna

 This cute guy is one of Jackson's  mission companions--also available.
 These two have been friends for a long time.  It's good to see them married and moving on!

 Cute bootineer
(how do you spell that?)


Jackson's cousin Alisha and Garret Smith
 Kenzie took a lot of these great pictures!  She did a great job and I am glad to have the pictures.

 I loved the flowers that Courtney chose for the Old Rock Church!  They were amazing thanks to Terry James. 

 Courtney picked up these darling lanterns to decorate with and her grandma Buxton sewed the blue and yellow centers.


 These cute little blue pots were hanging outside the Old Rock up the walkway to the door and they were one of my favorite things.

 I had my mom fix us sandwhiches before the reception so that we weren't starving before a long night of meeting and greeting.

 Grandma Marge is, of course, guarding the dessert--cupcakes from Temptation cupcakes in Logan.  We also had Cold Stone ice cream--That was the best part of the whole day!
(Well, almost)

 This is part of the bride's room--It was beautiful and was a major selling point when choosing a place to have the reception.

Bryan and Marge.
  Bryan and I also had our reception here.  It wasn't nearly as nice as it is now.
I would have it here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment