They are planning to tear down the old church in Paradise.
Under the cream colored stucco is rock and mortar.
The Stake President as some men to take off the stucco and expose the rock for everyone to see.
My mom and I went up to see what it looked like. Marge remembers when it was all rock.
This is the first church I remember going to--except for primary on Tuesday after school- and that was in College Ward.
My dad became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and came here.
I went to Gold and Green Ball dances here.
I had mutual activities here.
I learned the gospel here and fell in love here.
Bryan and I were Primary teachers at the same time. His sister was in the presidency. I think the whole ward was excited to see two of their own get married.
It has been a great place.
I can't believe they are tearing it down. Will they build a new church there?
ReplyDelete