Once again we stayed at our favorite little place in Jackson, Wyoming, the Parkway. It is cozy and close to town. They have this great little patio outside of our room and the room has a separate room for the girls to stay in that has a sliding door for privacy. It is great and the weather was perfect this year--which doesn't always happen.
This is Francis of Asisi and Sierra and Savanna are invading his peaceful thoughts.
In case you were wondering, the antlers are still there!
This is the scale house where Bryan weighs the cattle.
The scenery here is amazing! This ranch is as pretty a place as there is around. The cattle gain weight so well here in these meadows. I feel so lucky to be abe to come here and enjoy it.
This is Bryan and Denny helping me load the trucks now that the cattle are all weighed. We weigh 300 head in drafts of 8 head so it is a little slow. I try to keep them coming up the alley as quick as I can to keep it moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment