These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Purchase!



Well, we did it again.  We bought another horse.  We did sell three this summer so we definitely need to  replenish our supply.  We sold the old dun horse Jack.  I felt bad about that,  but he went to live with our hired man's  parents in Fillmore (Ty).  We also sold Applesauce the buckskin, and Boon the roan to McKay at Coldwater. 
This guy is a yearling from Rexburg and his papers say he is a grulla roan which is just a fancy way to say that he will probably go grey.  He does look most grulla now, especially with long hair.  This horse is a bit fine boned and leggy for my liking but he does have a cute head. 
I hope to be on him next year at this time and telling everyone I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment