These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wasatch Back Training Run



This doesn't look that steep but it is.  The Meridian road is 4 miles long and all up hill!




Sierra is training to run the Ragnar Wasatch Back.  It is a 12 member relay team that take turns running for 24 hours from Logan to Park City.  It is grueling but fun.  Each person runs 3 legs averaging 17 total miles each.  Sierra ran it two years ago and had a blast.  This year she decided to be a team captain and put a team together.  She recruited friends, cousins and Aunt Dianna to run.   I am one driver and Aunt Pam is the other driver. As a driver, we get to drive our 6 girls while they run, and rest when they aren't running.  I am just glad that I am not running!
Go Sole Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment