These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Moving cattle to section 12

Leaving Clay Valley

I have never seen this pond near Wild Cow Valley full of water.





Through the gate!

Shawn, Ty, and Dean

Section 12  Willard Peak in the background

Ty above and Dean below.


It is finally time to take the cattle to pasture!  They have been in Clay Valley long enough and  it was a beautiful day for the drive.  We ended up with 80 through the gate.  We were happy to have Dean join us.  He likes to go with us once each year.  He told us he was 81 years old. 
I hope I am still horseback when I am 81!
It was another great day on horseback--which, by the way,  I rode Neville for the first time.  He was named after the Harry Potter, Neville, and true to his character he has grown into a more handsome and handy horse.  I'm not saying he is super athletic, but he is a great traveler and easy going.
Bryan's $75 investment is paying off!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This post would make Austin really miss Cache Valley. I will have him read it!

    ReplyDelete