These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

No Ark Needed!


This is what we looked out and saw the other evening.  It was beautiful and so bright!  The color of the sky has been the norm lately.  I wondered if we somehow had moved to Oregon.  The sun hasn't been out hardly at all.  The mud is so deep it is a workout to move around any of the cattle pens.  The dams are all full and will be spilling soon.  There has been no farming done and I'm sure if we get a couple of warm days we all will be on a tractor!  Ok, probably not me.  I may get a chance to clean my house!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I just heard on the news this morning that Logan is floating away. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete