These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break

Breakfast at Little America

Nice accommodations!

Savanna at Flowrider

Just hanging around at the Rock Haus



Belay done!



Our Humanitarian project



Sierra trying to surf at Flowrider
We had a terrific week for spring break! We did something fun every day.
Monday was spent at the Rock Haus. Savanna is an excellent climber!
Tuesday was rainy, so we tied a quilt for the Humanitarian Center.
Wednesday we went to Flowrider. This was so cool! I was very intimidated--ok so I was afraid of wiping out and doing serious damage to my body! It ended up being so much fun! You could choose to either stand and surf or lay on a boogie board. I chose the boogie board but the girls each tried to surf. In the photo, Sierra is holding onto the rope to steady herself. After you let go of the rope you either continue to stand or you fall!
Thursday was shopping day. The girls each got an Easter dress. It was a little difficult to find something modest for each of them, but we finally did. Bryan met us in Salt Lake and we went to dinner and then stayed overnight.
Friday, Bryan went to load cattle in Skull Valley and the girls and I did a little more shopping before we went home. We then went to the temple with the rest of the Young Women in our ward. It was a great week that I hate to see come to an end.
Only 8 more weeks of school!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a great week! I want to do flowrider asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bonnie, just found your blog. What a fun week! You're such a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice break from life, eh!? There is NO WAY I would have gotten on the flowrider, so what to go!! : ) miss ya'll

    ReplyDelete