Savanna and Sierra sharing appetizers at Marge's
There is always plenty to eat on Christmas Eve. This year the ham was my favorite. But this salad was so pretty and delicious!
Hi Chloe!
The grands and their Nativity.
Silly Sisters!
After the party, Courtney wasn't feeling well so her and Jackson headed home. He called me on the way and said she was itchy and feeling like her throat was swelling. They headed to the hospital and I came right behind them. I took this picture about 15 minutes after they gave her the Epi. We stayed at the hospital for 4 hours...not exactly how I intended to spend my first hours of Christmas! When I called her mom I said it was my turn to take care of the sick and afflicted since she had to take care of Jackson last year when he had his appendix out.
They are officially grounded from Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment