Kyle Leishman, Emily McBride, Ryan Camarie, Erica Hooten, Emilee Hamilton, Braden Jorgensen
Savanna, Matthew, Shad Torrie, Angela Johnson
Auntie Kelly did Savanna's hair. It was so cute!
Grandma Marge always pins the flower on the boy.
Savanna forgot to remind Swink that the date has to play the piano for us before he can take her out. He was a good sport and a good pianist!
The whole group went to Walmart to get a lint roller. Savanna's dress had collected a bit of Chelsie's fur so it covered her date's pants so they got the lint roller to get it off.
They had pictures taken by one of the girl's mom in Logan at an old warehouse. They turned out very cute. They went to Kabuki, a Japanese steak house, for dinner. They got a hibachi grill so they all got to sit around it and the chef cooked their food in front of them.
Their "day date" was at the Fun Park and they did Skittle Bowling--each color represented a way to roll the ball.
I am blessed to have such good friends for my kids. Each of the girls had a modest dress and I am proud of them for making that choice when it isn't always easy to find a modest dress. It makes me realize how blessed I have been to have the gospel to help me teach my kids.
It doesn't mean that I worry less, but a little;)


No comments:
Post a Comment