Courtney's dress is gorgeous. Simple and elegant.
Byron, Anissa, Courtney, Jackson, Bonnie, Bryan
They left the horse showing on the bench in honor of us.
I am afraid Sierra has been out-grown by everyone.
We had special guests come to Cheyenne from Nebraska. We were so excited to see them! The Dalton's drove "only 3 hours" they said, like 3 hours is no big deal! It was the best part of the day. Thanks Dan and Jessie! We were so stunned, that this is the best picture we got of them!
How embarrassing.
It was good to catch up on horses and everything else.
The "sisters"
I hope to get more pictures of the wedding in Utah, to post but I was a little side tracked that day to get any myself. I will just say that it was an amazing day and everything went smoothly.
It was cool and sunny, the temple president sealed them beautifully, the luncheon at Elements was delicious, the flowers by Terry James were gorgeous, the Old Rock Church looked stunning, the Temptation cupcakes were delicious, and the Cold Stone ice cream was the highlight!
Thanks, family and friends for making our day great!
Cute pictures - can't wait for more. It sounds like you were very resourceful to make for a great wedding!
ReplyDelete