These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Boom Boom Firepower!


Boom Boom Firepower! 
The best cheer ever!
33-Brooklyn, 31 Emily, Savanna has the ball and Katelyn is walking.

Lexie, Brook, Alli, Savanna

Lexie and Brook

Savanna

The girls played four games in Region play.  They had to win the fourth to play in the championship. They had won every other game and they had played so well!  We were so proud of them despite their lack of coaching. (Colette took over the roster and things were much better!)
The last game was tough and they couldn't buy a basket and the refs called fouls heavy to our team.  It was a sad day to lose when we were so close!

Things I learned that I never knew about girls basketball:
They don't want to be comforted they want to vent their frustrations
They are silly until it is time to be serious
They are way more aggressive than any boys team I have ever watched
They are loyal to each other
Basketball builds friendship
Pizza fixes everything! 

Brindie, Savanna, Emily, Lexie, Abby, Alli, Hollie, Katelyn, Brooklyn

This is the "after" party at Fredrico's Pizza. 
They laughed and were noisy and sang to us and then posed for these great pictures.
I love these girls!

1 comment:

  1. That is so great that they made it so far. Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete