Today: 5:20 a.m. The alarm went off and I got up to get ready for my morning workout at Crossfit
I read scriptures until 5:55 and headed to Logan to be there at 6:15. Jackson caught a ride with me to Planet Fitness.
7:30 a.m. Back home and just in time to kiss the girls good-bye as they head to school. They cuss because I didn't set breakfast out for them this morning. Bryan, Jackson and I enjoy a quick bite of toast and yogurt for me and JB and cereal for Bryan. Jackson leaves at 8.
8:30 a.m. Bryan heads to the office to catch up on paperwork from the weekend. I clean up the house and finish the tax forms I am tardy in finishing and mail them off. Bryan returns at 11;30 for a sack lunch to take to Riverton, Wy. with him. It's not like there is a McD. in the middle of Wyoming. I take a few minutes and finish the Hocus Pocus quilt block I have been working on.
1:00 p.m. I have a presidency meeting at Colette's YEA! I love these girls.
3:00 p.m.--yes it did last 2 hours but we had a lot to discuss! (hee hee) I pick up Savanna and go visit Grandma Marge and then go home to Sierra teaching Grandma Reay piano lessons.
4-7:00 p.m. the piano is constantly making music! Savanna is making treats for mutual after her lesson is finished.
8-? p.m. Family Home Evening! We have a great story from the Ensign about a tour guide from Peru that takes people to Machu Pichu. Very motivating. After that a lovely movie we have been waiting to see!
Bryan in his favorite spot with his favorite blankie!
I love these kind of journal entries. You will be glad you wrote it and even put a picture of yourself with your cute extension:)
ReplyDeleteI got two great pictures of you.
ReplyDelete