These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Hammock



Savanna started gathering twine in April for this project. Each string is 96 feet long and there are eighty of them! It took forty or fifty hours to complete. She learned a lot about knot tieing and patience. The final project ended up terrific. It is about seven feet long and she put a cushion in it to make it more comfy. She is amazing!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow I'm impressed!!! Never thought of making a hammock. Savanna your talents amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is impressive!!! I wish I had that much patience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I didn't know that thing was made out of twine! I saw it from a distance, and thought mmm comfy. Wow, you sure have talented girls..must have something to do with their mother:) Nice job bana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a way to make good use of twine. That's awesome, tons of work, but awesome!

    ReplyDelete