The cloudy sky has been with us all spring. I am wondering if we are getting a taste of Oregon's weather. I am not sure I love all the rain, but I am not complaining because every day that it rains is one day less I have to move sprinkler pipe!
These are a few of my favorite things!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Yearlings
The cloudy sky has been with us all spring. I am wondering if we are getting a taste of Oregon's weather. I am not sure I love all the rain, but I am not complaining because every day that it rains is one day less I have to move sprinkler pipe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm laughing when you said it is the job he can do and talk on the phone. Bry definatly needs thats phone surgically placed on his ear. Gotta love the big guy!!!!
ReplyDelete